BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Huwebes, Hulyo 28, 2011


“REMEMBRANCE DAY”

I was sitting at the desk, in my classroom and it was January. My nineteenth birthday has passed and my party was without you, my dear. You were on  the job training on Cebu, but you telephone me six days later on the eighteenth, which was holocaust remembrance day. I had spent the evening wide-eyed in the lecture hall listening to how someone like me might hand someone like you to cebu for a new pair of doll shoes  and a white branded t’shirt .I sat there thinking would never trade him for a pair of doll shoes and that said nothing so I made I bigger. Then became finally worded a spell properly. I got back to my room and picked up the ringing phone and you wanted answers. If his gift was delivered to me by his brother and I answered yes! I was still graceful and happy because even though you did not came to my party but you did not forget your gift even if your far away from me and i feel very happy yon that day.And when you go back here in capiz a hour after you go home ,you visited me in my house to see me and bring my pasalubong i dont know how i feel during that time, whats on my mind  during that i feel happy  that your home and i ask your on job training  you said that it was great and you enjoy it because you learn more and it was your first time to go to cebu..

0 (mga) komento: