BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Martes, Hulyo 12, 2011

its you....








I really don’t know why, but I know its you.. you are the only one that make me feel comfortable by your side. You are the only person showed me how important I am in your life. How I wish that attitude will stay for ever, as we grow older. I was so glad that I have you because every time we where together I feel something that I could not explain, how happy I am and most especially how to thank to you to those things you’ve done to me..

   The patience, care and to make me feel how proud are you of being me, the patience when ever we have I miss understanding you are always her to face it even if how hard it as long as we were fighting together to solve it, and the most important I like is your promise that no matter what happened, you are always be her for me as long as you can that’s how important am i…

Thank you because let me to enter in your life not as your friend, but your especially someone and absolutely your best friend thank you for sharing to me the important secrets in you life just hope and trust that no matter what happened It will always stay as secret between you and me…


0 (mga) komento: