BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Biyernes, Hunyo 24, 2011

I NEED YOU

      ( I NEED YOU)

Please dont go, coz you know that i need yo, i need you i dont wanna leave you alone. please stay with me! cant you see that i'm screaming,i'm screaming and its because of you.If only we can make this things so right.I wanna be with you forever,dont you know that i'll do everything for you! You are always be her.Her my heart saying i need you please dont ever let me go! my love for you is her to stay dont make it go away,listen to my heart! her everything inside of me,then you'll know, why i cant let you go,coz i cant hide this feeling how much i love you.try to smile, set for a while and beside me,because every minute i spend my time with you i feel complete and feels so alive and when ever i see you around my heart beat very fast. but there are time that we have misunderstandings about things that are not expected to happen but we overcome all of that because we are stronger to fight our relationship.. I remember the day you told me that no matter what happen you are always here by my side all the time that i needed you because you love.                                



0 (mga) komento: